- Customer States: The low coolant light is on.
- Perform a visual inspection for leaks. Install pressure gauges. Check high and low pressures and outlet duct temperature. Scan applicable computer systems. Check cooling fan operation. Evacuate and recycle Freon. Recharge with new freon to manufacturers specifications. Install UV leak detecion dye as required. Check for leaks w/UV dye. Check for proper air conditioning operation. **Needed Freon is additional** Freon Recovered:_____________KG Freon Capacity: _____________KG High side pressure:____________PSI Low side pressure:____________PSI Leak Detected: Pass Fail Duct temperature:_____________F **Needed Freon is additional**
- Replace collapsed transmission mount -must have car back today
- Replace collapsed transmission mount -Transmission mount manufacture incorrectly -new mount coming from dealership
- Replace contaminated drive belt. (very noisy soaked with coolant)
- Replace failed expansion tank hose. From tank to thermostat
Eddie L. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/3/2021