- Customer States: Suspect alternator is bad -engine came on -battery light kept flickering off and on until the battery died -currently will not start Rough Idle
- Evacuate and recycle Freon. Recharge with new freon to manufacturers specifications. Install UV leak detecion dye as required. Check for leaks w/UV dye. Check for proper air conditioning operation.
- Perform an initial road test. Inspect the brake hydraulic system for leaks. Flush the brake hydraulic system. Fill to the proper level with fresh brake fluid. Perform the final road test. **due every 2 years**
- Replace failed alternator
- Replace failed battery -code to the vehicle Invoice # 88206461
- Replace failed valve cover -not covered by warranty
Ester A. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/16/2020