- Customer States 115 k maintenance is due. TPMS light is on. Brake light is on as well.
- Change the engine oil, filter and lubricate the chassis as needed. Check all fluid levels Inspect the air filter, accessory fan belts, cooling system hoses, and condition of the coolant. Check the status of tires and set tire pressures. Check the operation of all exterior lights. Advise of any needed or recommended repairs. Reset service reminder indicator.
- Mount and balance rear tires
- Road test the vehicle. Install the alignment equipment and check the caster, camber, and toe settings. Advise of any needed adjustments to the caster, camber. If caster and camber are within manufacturer specifications, set toe, otherwise prepare an estimate to install correct adjustment devices. Remove the alignment equipment and perform a final road test on the vehicle.
- Diff Service
- Replace front brake pad set Replace front brake pad sensors Replace front brake disc
Burton J. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/11/2022