- Change the engine oil, filter and lubricate the chassis as needed. Check all fluid levels Inspect the air filter, accessory fan belts, cooling system hoses, and condition of the coolant. Check the status of tires and set tire pressures. Check the operation of all exterior lights. Advise of any needed or recommended repairs. Reset service reminder indicator.
- Customer States: The drivetrain malfunction light is on
- Perform an initial road test. Inspect the brake hydraulic system for leaks. Flush the brake hydraulic system. Fill to the proper level with fresh brake fluid. Perform the final road test. **due every 2 years**
- Replace all spark plugs
- Replace all three injectors, Bank I
- Replace engine air filter -clean housing
- Replace rear brake pad set, pad sensor, and rotors
Virganeyce L. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/12/2020