CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-29T23:01:21+00:002010 MINI Cooper CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-29T23:01:21+00:00
- Change the engine oil, filter and lubricate the chassis as needed. Check all fluid levels Inspect the air filter, accessory fan belts, cooling system hoses, and condition of the coolant. Check the status of tires and set tire pressures. Check the operation of all exterior lights. Advise of any needed or recommended repairs. Reset service reminder indicator.
- Customer States: “Passenger Air Bag Off “ liht is on -message will go off if you place an item in the seat Customer would like to know when is the timing belt needed
- Perform an initial road test. Inspect the brake hydraulic system for leaks. Flush the brake hydraulic system. Fill to the proper level with fresh brake fluid. Perform the final road test. **due every 2 years**
- Replace leaking oil filter housing gaskets
- Replace rear brake pad set Replace rear brake pad sensors Replace rear brake disc
Grant R. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/28/2020