- Change the engine oil, filter and lubricate the chassis as needed. Check all fluid levels Inspect the air filter, accessory fan belts, cooling system hoses, and condition of the coolant. Check the status of tires and set tire pressures. Check the operation of all exterior lights. Advise of any needed or recommended repairs. Reset service reminder indicator.
- Customer States the ignition key will not turn oil consumption wiper operation: possible leak
- Replace failed ignition lock
- VALVE COVER – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- remove and replace washer reservoir
- Remove and replace broken ignition coil connectors
Samantha C. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/23/2022