CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-19T22:00:39+00:002008 MINI Cooper CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-19T22:00:39+00:00
- Customer States passenger door does not open from outside. Please check front and rear brakes. Noisy grinding in the morning.
- Perform an initial road test. Inspect the brake hydraulic system for leaks. Flush the brake hydraulic system. Fill to the proper level with fresh brake fluid. Perform the final road test. **due every 2 years**
- Repair outside door handle. Tech will need to remove door panel and window regulator tio inspect handle from inside.
- Replace front brakes. Pads, disc, and sensor
- Replace rear brakes. Pads, disc, and sensor
Michael C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/18/2020