CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-24T23:02:32+00:002008 Jaguar XJ8 CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-24T23:02:32+00:00
- Change the engine oil, filter and lubricate the chassis as needed. Check all fluid levels Inspect the air filter, accessory fan belts, cooling system hoses, and condition of the coolant. Check the status of tires and set tire pressures. Check the operation of all exterior lights. Advise of any needed or recommended repairs. Reset service reminder indicator.
Eddie L. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/23/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-03T23:00:50+00:002012 Jaguar XF CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-03T23:00:50+00:00
- Customer States: Does not want to go over 45 MPH Was told had an issue with the vacuum pump Valve Cover gasket replaced 09/2020
- Replace broken air intake hose.
Jay & Mandy W. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/2/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-01T23:00:46+00:002006 Jaguar XK8 CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-01T23:00:46+00:00
- Replace failed brake light switch -customer concern cruise control not working -another shop diagnose the vehicle
Sue C. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/31/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-02T22:01:23+00:002004 Jaguar XJ8 CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-02T22:01:23+00:00
- Customer states the vehicle is having fault codes for the suspension system. Vehicle is to low.
- Rear driver side suspension needs air bag.
Sergei G. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/1/2020