CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-16T22:02:09+00:002010 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-16T22:02:09+00:00
- Change the engine oil, filter and lubricate the chassis as needed. Check all fluid levels Inspect the air filter, accessory fan belts, cooling system hoses, and condition of the coolant. Check the status of tires and set tire pressures. Check the operation of all exterior lights. Advise of any needed or recommended repairs. Reset service reminder indicator.
- Valve Cover Gasket Set
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line5
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Perform an initial road test. Inspect the brake hydraulic system for leaks. Flush the brake hydraulic system. Fill to the proper level with fresh brake fluid. Perform the final road test. **due every 2 years**
Bernie E. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/15/2022