CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-27T22:02:55+00:002010 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-27T22:02:55+00:00
- Cleans fuel injectors Cleans throttle body Cleans plenum and air intake Cleans intake valves and ports Removes combustion chamber deposits Corrects balance of fuel and air in system
- Customer States the vehicle has a check engine light on. Please diagnose, inspect and advise.
- Customer States: None of the doors lock The Passenger window get stuck at times during operation.
- Replace failed MAP sensor
- Replace failed valve cover assembly. PCV system has failed. Built into the valve cover.
Michelle B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/26/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-26T23:01:15+00:002016 Volkswagen Passat CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-26T23:01:15+00:00
- Replace front brake pad set Replace front brake pad sensors Replace front brake disc
- Replace rear brake pad set Replace rear brake disc
Michelle J. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/25/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-27T22:02:10+00:002013 Volkswagen CC CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-27T22:02:10+00:00
- Customer States: Brakes issue ABS light on Metal grinding noise when braking Hard to brake
- Replace both rear speed sensors
Martha C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/26/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-14T22:01:06+00:002008 Volkswagen Eos CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-14T22:01:06+00:00
- Customer States: Radio work, but screen will not turn on Would like seat belt alarm muted Customer has a Bluetooth adapter. Would like the cost to install
Linda K. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/13/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-28T22:02:29+00:002014 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-28T22:02:29+00:00
- Customer States: Engine light is on -vehicle started jerking -the customer pulled over and let the car sit for about 15 minutes, issue improved VW did induction service within the past few months
- Replace ignition module (coil) spark plugs and spark plug wires. Fuel induction service with air filter.
Samantha H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/28/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-09T22:02:03+00:002013 Volkswagen CC CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-09T22:02:03+00:00
- Customer States the brake sensor comes on and a beeping noise also. Then it feel like the brakes locks up. Then it will release. Please check and advise.
- Replace right wheel speed sensor
Latheria G. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/9/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-05T22:01:50+00:002006 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-05T22:01:50+00:00
- Change the engine oil, filter and lubricate the chassis as needed. Check all fluid levels Inspect the air filter, accessory fan belts, cooling system hoses, and condition of the coolant. Check the status of tires and set tire pressures. Check the operation of all exterior lights. Advise of any needed or recommended repairs. Reset service reminder indicator.
- Customer States: Passenger door doesn’t lock Intermittently difficult time starting the vehicle -doesn’t appear battery related -the vehicle will crank but die out -as to give excessive gas pedal to start when issue occurs -happens nearly every three weeks -cold start only
- Replace air mass sensor Replace engine air filter
- Replace failed door lock actuator
- Replace fuel filters
Bob R. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/4/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-06T23:01:28+00:002013 Volkswagen Tiguan CRM Mitchell1 2020-03-06T23:01:28+00:00
- Customer States Engine Light is on -harsh start in morning or after car has been sitting -told cylinder one and three misfires Injectors were replaced last year Coil replaced four months ago -advance coils May need to keep the car over the weekend for injectors test
- Perform walnut blast if needed
- Remove intake manifold -inspect for carbon build up -may require walnut blast or additional parts
Rosemary P. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/5/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:42:30+00:00We Service and Repair
- All General Repair and Maintenance
All Volkswagen Cars and Trucks CRM Mitchell1 2017-10-06T16:42:30+00:00