- Customer States th e vehicle has an excessive coolant leak. Vehicle did overheat. Driven in.
- Remove and replace failed vent line
- Flush the vehicle coolant system Fill system to manufacturer specifications
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All
- Perform an initial road test. Inspect the brake hydraulic system for leaks. Flush the brake hydraulic system. Fill to the proper level with fresh brake fluid. Perform the final road test. **due every 2 years**
Leron D. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/8/2022